1. Do you provide rug samples?
Yes, we offer rug samples on many of our rugs. Just browse threw our rugs and you will be able to order.
2. Can I purchase a rug without creating an account?
Yes, you can make a purchase without creating an account with us. Once you are ready to checkout simply choose ‘Continue as a guest’ and you will be able to checkout.
3. How representative are the pictures on your site of the rugs colors?
We have added highest resolution pictures to give you best idea of how your rug will look. However, due to differences in dye lots and monitor settings, colors may be slightly different. To help you verify the color you can order a free sample.
Shipping & Returns
1. Do you ship outside the United States and Canada?
No, unfortunately at the time we are only shipping to US and Canadian residents.
2. How long will it take to receive my rug?
Orders take 3 to 5 business days to be processed before they are shipped. Once shipped it may take between 2 to 7 business days for delivery depending on your location.
3. How much does shipping cost?
All orders shipped to the United States and Canada are shipped free of charge.
4. How can I track my order?
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an email with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to either the UPS or CANPAR website, depending on who shipped your package. iCustomRug will determine the best freight carrier for your rug.
5. How do I return my rug?
If, for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days from the date of purchase, unworn and in its original packaging or equivalent. We will exchange it with an equal value item or refund the purchase price, according to your preference. Custom-made items, clearance rugs as well as rug under pads are, regretfully, non-returnable and/or non-refundable, unless the item is received damaged or defective, in which case we will gladly provide a replacement of the item you ordered.
6. What are the shipping charges for returning a rug?
All processing fees and shipping costs back to our warehouse are the responsibility of the customer, unless the item is defective.
7. Can I cancel my order?
Cancellations or modifications to orders must be requested within two (2) working days from the receipt of the order confirmation provided by iCustomRug and will not be accepted past that period. Once an item has been shipped it cannot be cancelled or modified. Please see our Cancellation Policy for more information.
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
iCustomRug currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal for all orders.
2. Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
At iCustomRug we employ the most advanced technology in order to protect your information.
3. Do you store credit card information?
No, your credit card information is not saved in our database at any time. When you make a purchase your data is encrypted and sent directly to the payment gateway.
1. When trying to login to my account I get this message - Incorrect email/password combination. Please try again. What can I do?
Make sure you have activated your account by clicking on the link that was sent to your email address when you created your account. If your account is activated, make sure your caps lock is not on as the password is case sensitive.
2. I forgot my password and want a new one sent to me but I am getting the following message - Sorry! This email is not registered. Why?
Most possibly, you have changed your email address in your account. Please make sure you are entering in the email address that is associated to your account.
3. Why do I have to create a review profile to write a review?
As your login is your personal email we do not want to give out this information and therefore require you to create a display name which will identify you as the person writing the rug review.